Saturday, November 27, 2010

Relax this weekend, cherish each moment, talk to loved ones and friends

Take time this weekend to relax and get everything done so that on Monday morning, you can focus on Monday morning, and all that needs to be done, with a light, happy, energized heart and soul and body.
This weekend, cherish each and every moment, call your friends and family and let them know how much that you love them and how much that you appreciate everything that they do. When they share their gratitude with you, accept it and cherish every word. Allow yourself to know how loved that you are.
Thank God this weekend, for all of the love that He has given to you, all of your many blessings. Let's say a prayer, "God thank you for all of the love that you give to me. Thank you for every single moment of my life. I am so grateful for everything and everyone in my life. If I worry at all this weekend, please remind me to pray more, for your love always abounds. I love You so much Father, amen".

No comments:

Post a Comment