Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My passion for Massage Therapy

My passion for massage is the stress relieving aspect. I work on pain as well, I find it's amazing how stress can cause pain, when we hold onto stress, it can make the shoulders feel tense, as well as rhe neck. The low back is a common area for when we feel that we are carrying the weight of the world on our shoulders.
I love the aspect of relaxation, because I think that it's easier to be stressed than it is to relax- or at least, it can seem that way.
Do you ever find that when you are at work, you can't wait to get home, and when you're at home, you can't stop thinking about work? And then the thought, "Life should be easier than this", and it is. Get away for an hour. Massage is wonderful for relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment