Friday, November 19, 2010

Awesome session- Myofascial Release and Talking

This was the firsttime that I did ONLY Myofascial Release with this client, I usially pair it with deep tissue therapy. This client has pain in the sacrum and low back, which for a long time, scared them because they didn't know what to do about it. I saw mu client and their spouse a few weeks ago and their spouse thanked me for helping my client. That never happened before, and time stopped when they thanked me.
For this session, I focused on Myofascial Release for the legs and arms and the back if the head. We talked and the talking was, much like the last session, more talking than laughing, there was laughter, and the laughter was more lime the laughter of recognition as we talked. After the session, they had no pain. Thank You God for
my AMAZING clients!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment