Friday, November 12, 2010

One of my AMAZING clients!!!! And, how to find your demographic

One of my clients is going to school for massage therapy. Another one of my clients asked this client what their favorite technique is. They said, "I like Aradia's technique because she talks, there are clients who come in and say, "I just really want to get a massage and be quiet", and then I'm thinking "But I want to talk! I have so much to say! And I'm quiet so they can relax".
This is so cute, and it also speaks of what demographic that is chosen to work with. How cool is that? And, how important, INTEGRAL is that? We must choose a demographic that we want to work with. How do we do this? Who are your friends? What do they believe about being healthy? How many massages do they get each month? Why do they believe so strongly in the benefits of massage? That may be a great way to figure your demographic if you are a massage therapist, and just substitute what you do for massage therapy to figure who your demographic may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment