Saturday, December 4, 2010

From the office, from Friday, December 3rd.

This session was amazing as well.
This session was relaxation. I used some Myofascial Release in this session in the beginning as I talked to my client and listened to my client, it helped my client to relax. It always helps to work on the scalp, because during the day, when we get stressed, the scalp gets tight, the small muscles in the back of the head (Suboccipital Muscles) get tight and can cause headaches- if you have headaches, it is important to ask your doctor first and foremost for advice.
From there, I moved on to the massage. This massage was not all Myofascial Release as most of my sessions lately have been. This massage was Swedish and Deep Tissue massage as well. When my client came out of the office after the massage, my client was very relaxed, happy, ready for sleep.
Each session is different. Thank you, my AMAZING clients! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment